You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience and security.
This is a collection of scientific publications based on research that was performed with PalmSens products.
Sort by :
- Development of a molecularly imprinted polymer electrochemical sensor and its application for sensitive detection and determination of malathion in olive fruits and oils Bioelectrochemistry (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 132 2020 107404
- Bisphenol A Electrochemical Sensor Using Graphene Oxide and β-Cyclodextrin-Functionalized Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes Analytical chemistry 2020
- Bias-free solar syngas production by integrating a molecular cobalt catalyst with perovskite-BiVO4 tandems Nature materials 19 2020 189–194
- An electrochemical aptamer-based sensor prepared by utilizing the strong interaction between a DNA aptamer and diamond The Analyst 145 2020 544–549
- Plasma‐functionalized Highly Aligned CNT‐based Biosensor for Point of Care Determination of Glucose in Human Blood Plasma Electroanalysis 32 2020 394–403
- An Electrochemical Biosensor Platform for Testing of Dehydroepiandrosterone 3‐Sulfate (DHEA−S) as a Model for Doping Materials Electroanalysis 32 2020 128–134
- A paper-based inkjet-printed PEDOT:PSS/ZnO sol-gel hydrazine sensor Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical 306 2020 127539
- High performance flexible supercapacitors including redox active molybdate incorporated Poly(vinylphosphonic acid) hydrogels International Journal of Hydrogen Energy 45 2020 2186–2194
- Construction of symmetric supercapacitors using anhydrous electrolytes containing heterocyclic oligomeric structures Int J Energy Res (International Journal of Energy Research) 44 2020 3203–3214
- Effects of Humidity, Temperature and Bismuth Electrodeposition on Electroanalytical Performances of Nafion‐coated Printed Electrodes for Cd 2+ and Pb 2+ Detection Electroanalysis 32 2020 345–357